Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday Social

Good Morning!  I love Sunday mornings, they mean breakfast, relaxing, and being thankful for all that is good in life.  I found this Sunday Social link up through Liz, the writer of Beyond Blonde and thought I would give it a whorl... while I'm sipping coffee and working on blog posts for the week! :)


Sunday Social
Top 3 Favorite Kinds of Food: Ribeye Steak, Tacos, Apple w/cheese
First 3 Things You Do in the Morning:  Say "I love you" to my finance, check my phone to see if I have an early morning appts, hop in the shower
Last 3 Things You Do at Night: Brush my teeth, take out my contacts, say "I love you" to my finance
3 TV Shows You Never Miss: NCIS, Nashville, Vegas
3 Places  You Want to Visit: Rome, Australia, Fiji
3 People You can Always Count on: My finance, Adam, my best friend, Katie and my dad
Make sure to stop over at the link up and check out other blogs!  It's fun to learn about each other and see so many commonalities!
Enjoy your day of rest and relaxation!

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I found your blog on Sunday Social and am your newest follower. I LOVE your blog and was hoping that you would stop by mine, stay a while and follow back if you like what you read!

    Have a lovely day,
    Sarah
    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah! Thanks for stopping over and becoming a follower - I will be over for a visit!!

      Delete
  2. I've noticed that most of these linked blogs to Sunday Social mention Tacos or Mexican!! Haha. I love mexican food too, I just haven't had it so long... and let me tell you, it's NOT good over here in Germany!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! That's funny! I didn't notice that! I'll keep in mind to not order mexican if I travel to Germany! :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...