Since their space was well updated, it didn't take much to accessorize by adding a few warm colors to contrast their cool walls, create the illusion of a bigger space by adding a mirror and finding a few baskets to store toys for their adorable son! Kelli Jo is also a photographer to we found a floating shelf to hang above the tv to display some of her photography. By hanging a floating shelf, it is easy to change the accessories regularly!
If you, or someone you know, is interested in help designing their space send me an email (designyourdwellingblog (at) gmail.com) and check out my Design Services page.
Enjoy your Tuesday... I am in an all-day meeting tomorrow but I'm sure I'll be active on Twitter (@beth_dydblog) and Facebook! (Shhhhh.... don't tell!)

Love the elements you chose!
ReplyDeletei could use that mirror in every room...one of my favorite design pieces:)
ReplyDelete