Friday, January 4, 2013
High Five For Friday
Welcome to my favorite post of the week - getting to share the fun stuff! :) I would love for you to stick around for awhile and follow along on my wee-little blog!
1| My sister and brother-in-law gave me this camera remote for Christmas. This little gadget is awesome!
2| I ordered this gel eyeliner from my awesome Mary Kay consultant, Kenzie. It is officially my new favorite product! It may be discontinued but click here to look or get in touch with Kenzie.
3| During Christmas vacation Adam and I had invited friends over for supper and ended up playing a couple rounds of a game that we call, Wahoo!
4| I finally got my gallery wall hung up in our master bedroom. I'll have a blog post for you with tips for hanging a gallery wall next week!
5| My paint-a-pig is (finally) painted for the Iowa State University NAMA fundraiser. I went for a Kate Spade(ish) look. I like it... hopefully someone will buy it.
I hope all have had a great week! I'm linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk! Stop over there to read more highs from the week.
Happy Weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Love your piggy :)
ReplyDeleteThank you! I hope someone likes it enough to put in their home since it is going on a silent auction! :)
DeleteThat camera remote sounds so awesome! I love it! And your gallery wall looks so beautiful! I've always wanted to create one of my own and I have this wall but I don't know what to do with it. It's one of those awkward walls (: Found you from the blog hop! Hope you have a great weekend! (:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.alyssadawsonblog.com/
Hi Alyssa! Thanks for the compliment. I am planning to do a blog post with the reveal and tips for hanging a gallery wall! Hopefully that will help you with your awkward wall!
DeleteHey! I am stopping by from the blog hop today on Lauren's blog! Great blog, I am your newest follower. IF you get a chance please stop by my blog and follow me back! Also, feel free to enter in the giveaway that just started today on my blog! IT is got a gorgeous bangle set. Have a great day!
ReplyDelete~Chelsee @ Southern Beauty Guide
http://southernbeautyguide.blogspot.com/
Hi Chelsee! THANK YOU for stopping by and becoming a follower! I will definitely be stopping over to visit you!
Delete