Friday, November 9, 2012

High Five For Friday



I'm back for H54F after missing last week!  :)

1. Last weekend I went back to Minnesota to hang out with one of my very best friends!  We enjoyed some great wine during a fun night out! The only picture I took was of our broken wine glass... yes we had fun! :)

2. Yum... Heath flavor from International Delight for my coffee!

3. I love opening up a new tube of mascara!  Mary Kay Ultimate mascara is my absolute favorite.  Click here if you want to order your own from a great consultant! 

4. Have you seen this?!  Jack Daniels marinade in a bag is awesome and super convenient!  I've found it in Walmart and Target.  It is a great marinade for pork loin.

5. Look at these two handsome guys!  Both had a great time pheasant hunting over the past two weekends! I love when people have so much fun doing something they enjoy!

I hope you've had a great weekend!  If you are stopping by From My Grey Desk Blog - thanks for saying hi and I hope you stick around for awhile! 

Make sure to stop over at Lauren't blog to see more H54F posts! 

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. i think i am going to need to try number 2! xo annalizbeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hear the laughter behind that broken wine glass! Nights with girlfriends are the best! When I first saw #4 I thought it was a bag of chips...like my hubby would love that! Now I realize its a merinade...still he'd love that too. Thanks for tip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! Stopping by from H54F. Love #1...Nothing better than a wine night with good girlfriends! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...