Thursday, November 15, 2012

Bathroom Cabinet Organization

I'm a little embarrassed to share this on the world wide web but for those of you who think my house is in perfect condition, this post is for you!

My bathroom cabinet was in desperate need of cleaning and organization!  Can you believe this disorganized mess?!  Ahhhh... embarrassing!


This cabinet is HUGE!  When we moved into the bathroom after the remodel I just put things in the cabinet without any sort of organization.


After all of the construction we have been doing on our old farm house we have accumulated a little dust.  Kinda icky and a lot embarrassing!  Thank goodness my mom doesn't read my blog very often, she would wonder if she raised me right.


And since we need to have two of everything on hand at all times (insert sarcasm for my "other half"), the cabinet became a little cluttered.  So,  I decided to tackle this project the night of the presidential election!  I'm not one to sit and watch the polls...


Holy smokes we have a lot of stuff! Thank goodness we opted for a lot of counter space in our bathroom. :)

After about an hour, this is what the cabinet looked like.


Way better, much cleaner and definitely more organized thanks to my finds at Home Goods the previous weekend!  


I scored these sweet wire baskets at a Home Goods in Burnsville, MN!  I wasn't quite sure what I was going to do with them when I spotted them but I knew I'd figure out something!  Ta - da!  Totally worth the buy to help wrangle the mass amount of extras we seem to need on hand!


I also scored this jar at Home Goods.  I really had no clue what I was going to use this for, I just liked it!  But, it's making a good container for all of my travel-sized items!  

Again, kind of embarrassing to share but I wanted to bust the myth that my house was always clean and organized! :)  

Have a great Thursday! 

P.S. If you want to see the bathroom remodel before pictures click here.  If you want to see that final project click here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...