Friday, November 23, 2012

High Five For Friday!


Happy Friday!  I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving - I did! :)  

1// The December Birchbox arrived!  Great stuff this month including a chocolate covered potato chip and a full tube of mascara! :)

2// Coupons have been coming in the mail daily!  They are almost as good at "real mail!"

3// Last week I went to a great Mary Kay color session that was full of tips and techniques!  We captured nearly all of it on camera so next week I'll be posting make up how-to's, Mary Kay specials and a giveaway! Stay tuned...

4// Diet Sunkist.  Everyone once-in-awhile I crave one of these.

5// The December edition of BHG came!  My favorite part of the magazine this month was the great gift-giving ideas.

Have a fantastic weekend!!

And don't forget, I'm linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I have got to get in on this BirchBox stuff! Anything that might include chocolate and mascara...kinda steals my attention! Looking forward to the Mary Kay post, I can always use a few new tips/tricks! And the BHG mag. I've read through it twice now :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...