Friday, September 21, 2012

High Five For Friday

Happy Friday!  What a great week... here are my high 5! :)


1. Starbucks!  It's been forever since I've had a cup of Starbucks coffee. I really enjoyed the Salted Caramel Mocha I had. Yum. 
2. Training Session! This week I headed to Lincoln to co-facilitate a sales training session with my friend, Courtney.  It was so fun to spend time with our sales team and be back in a training classroom.
3. Sherwin Williams Paint Samples! I finally got myself a deck of paint samples from Sherwin Williams. I love it and have already used it... a lot!
4. A Good Day's Work!  Last night I helped Adam fence in corn stalks so we can turn our cattle out on them.  Fencing is a lot of work, but I love hard work and the sense of accomplishment you feel when the work is done. This sign made me laugh, Churdan is a very small town in Iowa.
5. Stripes!  I am loving stripes for fall and found this great striped dress from Old Navy.     

Don't forget to stop over at From My Grey Desk Blog to see other High 5 For Friday posts!  I am linking up there!

Photobucket

By the way... don't forget to sign up for chance to win a FREE E-Design board + shopping list!  I am giving away 2!  One on the Design Your Dwelling Facebook page and one via this post!

4 comments:

  1. I love that dress! I have been eyeing it for quite some time. Love how you styled it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im so glad that I'm not the only girl left out there that doesn't go to starbucks everyday! haha

    Have a great night! Following along now! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nicholl! Thanks for dropping by and becoming a follower! :) I'll be over to say hi!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...