Hello September! I swear August flew right by...
I hope everyone had a great weekend! We had guests come to spend the weekend with us so that included a little shopping and some local rodeo action. I also met up with a friend of mine to talk about her baby boy's nursery. He isn't due to arrive for a couple of months yet but we put some plans into play for the farm boy themed nursery. Here is the design board I pulled together!
We are for sure going to incorporate the following:
1- Farmer in the Dell prints
2 - "You Are My Sunshine" wall hanging - this will be a DIY project using the same colors on canvas
3 - Alphabet Soup with Navy Blue letters instead of white
4 - Monogram of baby's first name (this is yet to be determined!)
7 - These DIY bookends which will be cows instead of dogs
What do you think?! :)
If you are interested in an E-Design board to spruce up a room in your home or to pull your ideas together - let me know, I would be happy to help! For more information check out my E-Design page by clicking here.

I love this room. What great art. Thanks for sharing on Tout It Tuesday! Hope to see you tomorrow.
ReplyDelete