Friday, September 28, 2012

High 5 For Friday!

Welcome to Friday!Here are my High 5 For Friday!



1. Almond Joy Coffee Creamer. This is SOOOO good!  Especially with the Costa Rica coffee I have been enjoying lately. Yum!

2. Remington Ceramic Pearl. My hair dryer of 4 years quit on me so I had to get a new one.  I never thought hair dryers made a difference to your hair, but they do and I love this one!  It really does lock in moisture and eliminate frizz.

3. I found this sweet little Jewelry Holder on clearance at Target (only $4). It's perfect on my bathroom counter.  I love great finds like this!

4. Stila Eye Color Pallet.  I found this great little eye color pallet via The Small Things Blog and ordered my own from Sephora.  It came in the mail this week.  I love it and was complimented on my eye make up last night at our ladies night out.

5. Ladies Night Out.  I helped a couple of great gals organize a Ladies Night Out which was held last night at a local establishment in town.  It was so much fun!  And - I had a lot of interest in my start-up interior design business.  If everyone gives me a call or gets in touch with me, I could get busy.... and that would be great! 

Have a great weekend!  And don't forget that I am linking up at From My Grey Desk Blog!


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Just discovered your blog and it's great! I have never heard of Almond Joy coffee creamer but it looks like something I would love! I'm following you now, feel free to stop by my blog when you get a chance!

    x Ellie
    http://ellalogy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ellie! Thanks for stopping by and becoming a follower! Hope you like the Almond Joy creamer! :)

      Delete
  2. Wow! I love Almond Joy creamer so much, I've pretty much neglected all other flavored creamers. It's wonderful.

    Coincidentally, I'm in the market for a new dryer. When you're using duct tape on your dryer, that's not a good thing. And mine isn't powerful enough. I'll have to check out the one you got.

    I'm also a make-up junkie, and probably have way more eye shadow than I'll ever need! :)

    I really enjoyed visiting your lovely blog, which I found through High 5 for Friday. Hope you'll stop by mine and say hi! :)

    Cindy at Notes in the Key of Life
    I'm giving away a gorgeous Soft Surroundings top!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, definitely check out the hair dryer, I really like it! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...