My interest in interior design has been growing over the past few years and after some encouragement from friends and family I've decided to start a small E-Design business! :) My mind is continually thinking about new ideas for spaces and creating that inspired look without breaking the bank. I believe that everyone should live in a space they love!
Here is a look at some of the design boards I have built!
Organized Office
Teen Boys Room
Entryway Inspiration
Farm Boy Nursery
Say you moved into a new home, are looking to update your current space, or just want to pull together what you already have... This is where I come in! :) After taking a look at your space and understanding how you want it to look and feel, I will put together a design board and shopping list for you with suggestions! We'll work together to make it fit your style!
GIVEAWAY!
Since I am pretty excited about starting up my E-design business I wanted to kick it off the right way with a giveaway for one of my followers!
What You Win: A free design board- you'll send me pics of your space if you aren't local, if you are local (Carroll, IA, Des Moines, IA, Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN) we'll meet in person. I'll follow up by sending a custom design board & shopping list with recommendations for a room in your house!
How To Enter:
Be a follower of this blog via Google Friend Connect (or become one) and let me know in the comments section which room you would like to have an E-design built for! The winner will be announced on Monday, September 24!
Want another chance to win? Stop over at the Design Your Dwelling Facebook page. There is a second E-design board giveaway there! (Facebook.com/DesignYourDwelling)
If you know of someone who might be interested or has been talking about re-decorating, feel free to share this giveaway!
Thanks and Good Luck!




our living room! :) completely bare - it needs you! :)
ReplyDeleteI would like some ideas for our living room. The furniture belonged to our parents and the it is also the home of a weight set. I would laugh if it wasnt so sad! :)
ReplyDeleteI'd love to have my bedroom redone! It needs it!
ReplyDelete