A while back my dear friend, Katie, encouraged me to take a few minutes every day to write down two great things that happened that day! (I've always admired her positivity) I haven't necessarily kept up with my two positives every day but decided to do a 5 on Friday post to highlight some of the best things that happened over the week. Since Design Your Dwelling is all about inspiration to lead a beautiful life I am going to try to make this a weekly feature to hopefully offer you some inspiration!
My new favorite snack is Cheez-it's, the original cheddar kind. I picked these up in our work cafeteria during lunch early this week and fell in love with these little crackers. Well, I had to stop at the grocery store for milk on my way home from work and made a detour to the cracker aisle to pick up my own box and do you know what I found?! Scrabble Cheez-it's! They have little letters on them with a game-board on the back. Thank goodness they were on sale because they are $1 more per box than regular Cheez-it's!
2. My Flowers Didn't Freeze
Adam is so good to me! He bought me flowers just over a week ago. No, not roses like most girls get... I got a hanging basked of flowers! :) They have been sitting on our porch steps but it got a little cold here in Iowa one night this week. I was a little worried that they might have gotten nipped by the frost but luckily they survived. My green thumb is not so green...
3. "Bam" (our dog) Ran Away
Bam has a friend about a mile-away that he likes to visit. Usually, this is a bad thing but last Friday he got into some rat poison and wasn't feeling so great so we've (Adam) been giving him pepto-bismal and Vitamin K pills. Heading to the neighbors was a sign that he must be feeling better! Don't worry... he came back! :)
4. I Love Lia Sophia
One of my co-workers hosted a Lia Sophia Jewelry show this week so I was able to meet a few lovely ladies that work here in our office. One thing I don't do as much as I would like to is work on my Lia Sophia business so this was a fun break in the action from the norm! If you want, check out the lovely jewelry on my website at www.liasophia.com/bethlauwagie.
5. Birthday Celebrations!
Two of my good friends celebrated birthday's this week! I love celebrating people's birthday's and making them feel so special because it truly is their day. Happy Birthday to Katie and Melissa!
![]() |
| L to R: Katie, Melissa, Me |
What is the best thing that has happened to you this week?
Have a great weekend everyone!

I love this idea! You should create a button and a blog hop for this to encourage other bloggers to do it. If you don't mind, I'm going to start it to on my blog and I'll link back. Thanks!! mamie
ReplyDeletewww.dearbabyluhmann.blogspot.com
Love your post today! That was a while ago we talked about the 2 positive things/day. Can't believe your remembered! I love the idea of 5 on Friday!! - Katie
ReplyDelete