Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Nail Love - Essie Nail Polish

I am a girly-girl! Hair, make-up, clothes, jewelry - I love it all! Ok - I love sweat pants too but if I have a reason to get dressed up I do.

One of the things I've really gotten into lately is painting my nails. I definitely like having my nails professionally painted, but to work that into a weekly schedule is tough and expensive so of course I've had to rely on my own nail-painting skills.  I kept seeing Essie Nail Polish advertised so I thought I would give it a try and I have to say, it is the best nail polish I have ever used!

Pinned Image
Via

My nails are pretty weak so for nail polish to stay on and not chip for more than two days is like a small miracle to me. I can go about 5 days (or longer if I put on their top coat) without the Essie nail polish chipping off.  My sisters used the Essie nail polish I brought home over Easter and they love it too - they said it stayed on longer than normal.

The other thing I love is that it only takes two coats of nail polish for rich, even-looking color and doesn't take hours to dry.  So, if you are convinced, you can find Essie nail polish at Target and they have a huge selection of colors!

Can you tell I'm excited about it?!

Oh and just so you know, this is an unsolicited product review, Essie Nail Polish has no idea who I am.  I just wanted to share one of my new found favorite products with you!

3 comments:

  1. I love Essie nail polish!!! Love your blog, thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday! I'm a new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Essie has the best polish! I love their color names too. My go-to is "Lollipop" it's the perfect shade of red!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Natalie! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I will have to check out your color recommendation! Thanks!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...