Friday, April 20, 2012

5 on Friday!

Welcome back for another addition of 5 on Friday!

Here is a quick week-in-review of some of the awesome things that happened for me this week and reminded me to celebrate the little things in life!


1} A Fresh Haircut 
I finally got a haircut.  The last haircut I had was Valentines Day - it feels so good to have clean ends and a little extra shine!  Plus, my stylist is so fun to talk to visit with!

2} Mexican Lunch Date
Once-in-awhile when I work from home Adam and I head to a local Mexican restaurant for a lunch date.  It's good food, casual, and just fun to catch up and spend some time together in the middle of the day.  I love going for lunch with him, he is a great person!

3} I FINALLY Used My Bathroom
This is a small miracle of sorts because yesterday marked day 46 of our bathroom project.  Today was the first morning I could get ready in our awesome new bathroom.  It's gorgeous.  I love it!  Check out a sneak peek picture below.  I'll share more when some of the final details are complete.


(It's a little dark, I snapped the picture from my iPhone - better pictures to come)

4} FFA Social at Pioneer
On Tuesday the company I work for, Pioneer Hi-Bred, hosted a social for that National FFA Officers and employees that were in town visiting local companies.  This youth leadership organization is amazing, empowering, and inspiring.  I was a member throughout high school and college and wouldn't trade my experience for the world.  It really helped me become who I am and offered a world of career opportunities.  Check them out when you get a chance!  www.ffa.org

5} Mail Day
I love getting mail - real mail like cards, packages, things I've ordered.  I had an awesome mail day this week; I got gift cards that I earned from my credit card and a dress that I ordered from Delia's!

Don't forget to share your 5 on Friday!  Post your 5 on Friday on your blog and leave your blog name and link to your post in a comment below!  Also - feel free to grab my button to link readers back to my blog to see other 5 on Friday posts.

2 comments:

  1. My hubby and I both work from home and we sneak off for a lunch date every once in a while too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linking up! http://dearbabyluhmann.blogspot.com/2012/04/5-on-friday.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...