Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Pinterest Purchase - 'Naked 2'

Pinterest got me!  I found this pin on Pinterest via one of my friends, which lead me on a shopping excursion to Sephora to purchase this Urban Decay - Naked 2 eyeshadow palette.


Pinned Image
Via

Seriously - who wouldn't want to look like Carrie Underwood?!

Even though this pin boasts the original Urban Decay Naked palette, I opted for the Naked 2 palette.  I loved the colors!

Pinned Image
Urban Decy Naked 2 palette
The Naked 2 palette comes with 12 eyeshadows that are rich in color, go on easily and blend well.  I must say, I'm impressed!  Yeah, it was $50 but it came with a lip gloss and eyeshadow brush!  If you take your favorite eyeshadow x 12, the price is about the same or less!  (I usually wear Mary Kay eyeshadow, which is $6.50/eyeshadow x 12 = $78, that's how I justified my purchase)

If you want to check out my Fashion board on Pinterst click here!

So friends, I'm curious - what have you found on Pinterest that you had to go out and buy?! :)



2 comments:

  1. I've been DYING to get the naked palette...but now I don't know which one!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Natasha! It was a tough decision for me too! I checked them both out and played with the colors at Sephora before making my deicison but I don't think I could have gone wrong with either of them. Thanks for stopping by and ps... I love your blog! :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...