Friday, March 23, 2012

Bathroom Remodel Inspiration

It's fun seeing our bathroom come together, it's like a suprise every night when I come home!  The tub/shower is now framed up and installed and the tile will start to go in next week. 

Since I mentioned in my Extreme Makeover: Bathroom Edition! post that we were able to start completely over, here is a look at some of my bathroom remodel inspiration!



Cabinets & Cupboards

Pinned Image
Via


I love the glass inserts in the cabinet/closet doors.  The cabinets in our bathroom will have frosted glass inserts.  This will help to keep our space light and create the illusion of space.


Vanity "Extra"

Pinned Image
Via
I love jewelry and since I am a Lia Sophia advisor, I have plenty of it.  This is going to be built into our custom made vanity. 


Shower Built-In

Pinned Image
Via
 This picture is basically what our tub and shower will look like.  Tiled shower surround with glass doors.  We also will have a built-in ledge in the shower just like the one in this picture.

Tile


 Here is the tile that we chose!  The off-white tile will be on the floor and shower surround.  The glass tile will go in the built-in ledge and behind the sink.

I hope you've enjoyed the sneak peak of my bathroom inspiration.  For more bathroom inspiration, check out my Bathroom Remodel board on Pinterest! We still need to choose our towel racks, lighting and other accessories, but our plans are coming together nicely!

Have a great weekend friends!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun project! I can't wait to see the finished look - I really like the tile you picked out!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...