Sunday, January 29, 2012

West Elm

Last week I found a great suprise in the mail!  The West Elm spring catalog! 



I've been following West Elm via pictures Pinterest and find this store referenced on blogs that I follow.  It has very quickly become one of my favorite home decor stores so I thought I would share it with you!

Just a couple of weeks ago, I made a weekend trip to Minnesota to spend time with my family and some friends.  On my way to lunch with a couple of girlfriends I spotted a West Elm store and of course I couldn't resist stopping.  I LOVE their items!  They have such a great mix of decor from dinnerwear to bedding to acessories and the items are reasonably priced.  Here are a few of my favorites from the West Elm website.


Via

Via

Via [70% off now!]
Via
While my good friend, Katie, and I were browsing we also snapped a few pictures of ideas for her families new house!


Dining Room

Living Room

Bedroom

This was such a fun, random, shopping trip!  I wish they had a West Elm store in Iowa but until then I guess I will be making a trip to the Edina, Minnesota location.  If you want to find a West Elm retail location, click here.

Have fun shopping!
Beth

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for introducing me to this site, I think I found window panels for my room... I have been looking for months!!!!!! ~Jaci

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Jaci! I'm sure when you get to their store you will come home with more than curtains! :) Let me know which ones you choose! Enjoy...

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...