Thursday, January 5, 2012

Gallery Wall

Here it is - the gallery wall I hung in the dining room during my Christmas vacation!  What do you think?!




I love it!  Adam has even commented a few times that it looks great!

I kept the gallery wall pretty simple with clean lines and color consistency amongst all three wall hangings.  I like simplicty, consistency and formality with a contemporary feel.

Two of the wall hangings were DIY projects: the monogrammed wall hanging and the matted flower frame. 
To see how I made these check out these posts:

I've mentioned a few times that I have a hard time buying wall decor because it kind of stresses me out.  But, I did buy the framed sliver "LOVE" print from a shop on Etsy.  Click here to get the Made By Girl Etsy shop.

In case you like the brushed nickel frames,  I found them at Target.

Have a great Thursday,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...