Friday, August 29, 2014

High five for Friday

I haven't had a High Five For Friday post in awhile. I'm trying to figure out the balance between being a wife and parent, work, blogging, and my design business.  Oh yea and I plan to (hopefully) add a shopping section to my blog.  Does anyone ever figure out that balance or do you just go with it?

Here's what's been happening!

One. We have quite the chatter box on our hands.  This little guy will talk to anyone or anything that will listen.  He's an easy morning (and all day long) distraction for his dad and I.

Two. Last Saturday I made a quick trip to Minnesota to so that Colton could meet my grandparents.  They loved him and it was a very fun visit.


Three. We have been canning machines.  This is our first year of canning - we did tomatoes, pickles, and salsa. It's a lot of work and we're glad it's over but it's been fun.

Four. I went to Target yesterday for the first time in a long time!  And - everything I bought was on sale or discounted through the cartwheel app.  Woohoo - go me!

Five. I finally got a House Tour page built.  I obviously have a few rooms to add. I just need a sunny day and a clean house to occur on the same day so I can get some good pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...