Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Bump Day: Real tears

 

Colton just turned two months old last week so to celebrate we took him to the doctor for his two month check up and shots. (wow, terrible parents, huh?!)  This was the first time I saw real tears.  They absolutely broke my heart.  It was at that very moment that I began hating real tears because I can't stand to see something hurting my baby boy.

He hasn't cried since.  

But I still hate real tears. 

I know I'll see more.

I'll still hate them.

Fortunately, we have a really happy (and apparently tough) baby boy. He cried, I held him, that was the end. (He gets his toughness from his dad, I'm a wimp.)  Within hours after his shots, and a good nap, he was happy as can be - talking, playing and smiling.


Such a handsome little bugger, huh?!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...