One | Colton will be six weeks old tomorrow and his little personality is forming. He's getting so fun!
Two | My favorite pair of jeans fit again! I still have about 10 lbs to lose to get back to pre-baby weight but progress is being made.
Three | I got to have lunch with a friend this week that I hadn't seen in a long time. It was so great to catch up!
Four | My favorite K-cups were on sale at the grocery store yesterday! They went into my cart without a second thought! :)
Five | I had a couple of good days of little DIY projects this week. Some may show up on the blog soon.
Hope you all had a great week and fun plans scheduled for the weekend ahead!
He's such a cutie!!
ReplyDeleteFree Blogger Templates
ReplyDeleteStopping over from the link up! Isn't it crazy how fast they seem to change and grow? My daughter is almost 9 months and I just can't get over how she seems to change and learn every single week.
ReplyDelete