Welcome to this picture-less high five for Friday post... I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off (that definitely sounds better than what it looks in writing, but you get the picture, right?)
Regardless of how busy I am allowing myself to be, there were still some high's from the week - here are my top 5!
ONE | Last Saturday my sweet friends in the neighborhood had a baby shower for me and gave us some of the most practical, handy, and thoughtful gifts. Thank you!
TWO | My family came to visit last weekend for Father's Day. Not that we did anything too exciting but it was fun to host them and see them. They are excited about their next trip to their house because they will be coming with new titles - Grandparents and Aunts!
THREE | This past week I got to meet with a really neat business in our local town of Carroll, Iowa. They asked me to help them with ideas to build their business through social media. It was such a fun meeting - stay tuned, I'll be sharing some of the fun things they will be doing!
FOUR | Wednesday night Adam and I attended a prepared childbirth class. Not sure if we are more prepared or not but I did learn a few things I didn't know. The good news is that the class facilitator guaranteed us that they baby will come out eventually!
FIVE | This morning I heard my husband fumbling with something in the basement. When I headed downstairs to check it out I discovered he was busy un-packaging the car seat and figuring out how it works. It just made me smile to know how incredibly excited he is!
I hope you all have a beautiful weekend - we plan to stay active to see if we can shake this baby out! :)
Your week was definitely jam-packed with good things. Also, I’m amazed that even when you’re busy with your pregnancy, you were still able to meet someone and help them establish a good business using social media. How did it turn out?
ReplyDeleteDella Meyer @ Spark Local Marketing