Yay for Friday! My family is coming this weekend to celebrate Father's day at our house - I'm really looking forward to hosting them in our newly remodeled space and just to see them in general. Crazy to think that the next time I see them, we will have a baby!
One. Wednesday night was so perfect at our house. We sat on our front porch until late, just hanging out and talking. 'Axe' also thought she was a lap dog - she just can't get close enough to her owner. :)
Two. Last Friday my friend Julie took some maternity photos for me. They turned out awesome - I can't wait to share them with you in an upcoming Bump Day post! This girl has some serious talent!!
Three. I have received some pretty neat baby gifts from friends this week including onsie's packaged in Starbucks cups with a Starbuck's gift card, baby clothes - a boy and girl outfit - from my friend, Katie, and this diaper bag that my friend Cynthia MADE! It was filled with all sorts of good. It's already packed and ready to go too!
Four. I took a break from working on "real" work and did some creative things - like card-making. It was re-energizing after spending a lot of extra time at my job these past couple of weeks. You will see some new assorted card sets in my etsy shop soon!
Five. I've found a new love for cleaning! I had a Norwex party a couple of weeks ago and cleaned my house last weekend using their products. I'm in love. If you've never heard of Norwex or been to a party you must check them out!
Cheers to you all - I hope you have a wonderful and blessed Father's Day weekend!
Those cards are adorable!!! I haven't heard of Norwex...gotta go check it out.
ReplyDeleteThanks Leslie! I hope to get them onto my etsy site today! :) Yes, please do go check out the Norwex products - all they take is water so it is chemical free cleaning.
DeleteLove those cards + hooray for baby gifts!!! Xxxx.
ReplyDeletehi Hope! My goal is to have those cards listed in my etsy shop today! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
DeleteSwear by Norwex, love the products! I haven't had the best of luck with the laundry detergent (on my husband's greasy, dirty clothes) but love everything else!
ReplyDeleteI love the cards!
ReplyDeleteHi Rebecca! I just listed these cards in my etsy shop! Feel free to use code THANKU15 for a 15% discount! :) Have a super day!
Delete