Friday, June 6, 2014

High five for Friday

Good Morning and happy Friday! I snapped this picture of Wednesday night with my phone.  This is a quick look at my world, on our Iowa farm, at the end of the day!  I am thankful to live on such a beautiful place. Not to mention, these babies keep us entertained with their on-going curiosity and antics!

Here are my high 5 from the week.

One. My doctor, bless her heart, told me that my belly was all baby and I might get to walk away from pregnancy with a flat stomach.  That is music to a pregnant ladies ears!

Two. We finally launched a program that I've been leading the development of at work.  The program has been two years in the making.  It feels so good to have it running and filled with motivated participants.

Three. I reconnected through my blog with two friends from high school.  So neat to reconnect to find out what they have been up to.

Four. On Tuesday I delivered a lunch workshop on driving business through social media and blogging.  The audience was such a great group of women!

Five. One of my best friends got to bring her sweet baby girl home from the hospital this week - so exciting for her and her husband to finally have their precious gift home with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...