It's about that time that I start to think about how I want to decorate our renovated home - as if I haven't thought about it already, right?! However, it's putting the vision into play that is sometimes the challenge - like finding the exact item to create the feel you want the space to have.
Oddly enough, the one room I have a clear vision for it our new main floor guest bedroom. I showed you what was all being done to
the new guest room from a construction perspective, here is an idea of how the completed room to look.
Most of the items I already own but there are a few I need to get including the light fixture (
Lowes) and the sheets (
West Elm). The 'Goodnight' wall hanging will be a DIY project so stay tuned.
For some crazy reason, I want a dark room in the house. My husband is against it but he'll come around! :) The room sits on the south side of our house so that sun shines in nearly all day long which will brighten up the space - I'm also going to compliment the space with white bedding, white/gray curtains, white light fixture and some white decor - like the 'goodnight' wall hanging.
If it doesn't work... I can always repaint!
No comments:
Post a Comment