It's been awhile since you've seen a DIY project from me so I'm excited to have one to share - especially for Valentine's Day!
I all of a sudden found a little inspiration while I was in Target last week! I decided two combine two of the things I love - giving gifts and jewelry dishes and Ta-da! A DIY jewelry holder!! Little bowls are perfect for the bathroom, kitchen, your nightstand, dresser or nearly anywhere you take off your jewelry.
Here is the super simple how-to:
Step One| Gather Your Supplies
All you need is a dip bowl from Target (found in the aisle with the white dishes) and Sharpie markers.
Step Two| Create Your Design
My designs are definitely imperfect but that's on one of the things I love about handmade things!
Step Three| Bake Them
Put these dishes in your oven at 350F for 30 minutes. Let them cool when you remove them from the oven.
Step Four| Gift Them
I filled the jewelry dishes I made with some Dove chocolates and will gift them to some special peeps in my life as a little Valentine's Day gift! :)
Even though Valentine's Day is kind of a 'Hallmark holiday" it's still fun to give gifts and let people know how much you love and appreciate them!
Stay tuned for a Valentine's Day gift from me on Friday... :)




Love this idea, thanks for the post! May steal it :)
ReplyDeletewww.loveandhotchocolate.blogspot.com
Hi Amy! Please do steal it! :) Thanks for stopping by!
DeleteThis is such a cute idea!! I would love to use my gold sharpies for this :) Thanks for the (inexpensive) inspiration!!
ReplyDeleteXO Samantha
Love that idea, love that gifts
ReplyDelete