Friday, February 14, 2014

High 5 For Friday + A Valentine For You!


One. I re-discovered lunchables this week, they are pretty good but definitely come in child-size portions.
Two. Our house is painted! I love the color I chose - Pensive Sky by Behr.  (Now we play the waiting game until our cabinets get done.)
Three. I was asked by a friend and co-worker to make some thank you cards for her.  I love doing this sort of stuff!  Read her post about the cards I made here. You can find some of my cards in my etsy shop. 
Four. We officially have four calves on the ground.  They are pretty cute and full of energy!
Five. Adam took me to the Ralston cafe for lunch this week.  It is literally a 1 1/2 miles from our house and I've never been there before in the nearly 3 years I've lived here. Its wonderful!

And since it's Valentine's Day I have a little valentine for you....

Visit my E-design services page for more information!

Enjoy your day celebrating love!

5 comments:

  1. I totally love your handmade thank you cards... they are beautiful! You have some serious talent. :)
    Have a great Valentine's Day!

    xo Always, Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finding your blog through the linkup! Excited to be following along on GFC! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank again for the cards! They are great, can't wait for my family to receive them. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color of your walls. So clean and pretty. Those cards are presh. Happy Valentine's day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visiting from the link up. Love that paint color and your thank you cards!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...