Friday, January 24, 2014

High 5 For Friday!


One. It's had been awhile, but we still know how to clean up well.  And, even though we are married, I still think I landed a pretty good-looking guy!
Two. Renovation has begun.  Open floor plan here we come!
Three. Adam built and organized a new laundry room in our basement.  He even picked out a new washer and dryer.
Four. Since renovation was happening downstairs, I (temporarily) moved my office to the bedroom.  It's a comfy and sunny place to work.
Five. I finally finished a custom greeting card order for a friend in Indiana. I love doing this stuff!

I hope you all have had a great week!!

1 comment:

  1. Found your blog through the link up...so fun!! Love your list and good luck with the renovation! I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...