Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Client Design - A Basement Apartment

Right before Christmas I finished up a client design for Monica who owns a basement apartment.  She was looking for ideas to spruce it up and make it feel more modern.  I was pretty excited to be asked to work on a design for her - I sorta felt like Scott McGillivary, the host of Income Property on HGTV (minus the construction and layout) because this basement apartment is just that awesome so it was fun to work on a contemporary design to help make her space feel homey!

Here are a few quick snapshots of Monica's space.



Like I said, the actual design was fun to work on! Here is what we came up with for her living space, office nook, and dining area.



I can't wait to see after pictures!

If you're looking to liven up your living space I'd love to help you out! Find out more about my e-design service here. Plus I've got a sale on my design services through January. Find out more here!


7 comments:

  1. Very nice—I think the corner desk is the way to go in this space—great idea :)
    This makes me more and more excited to move and "play" with a new space!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Enjoy your new space and I hope your move goes well!

      Delete
  2. I love the deign ideas! I love all the pillows!
    XO, Jennie
    http://thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks brilliant. The designing and layouts & the efficient appropriation of appliance detail -- just what one needs for a warm and affable home. It's what people should ought to walk from work to, you know, apart from maybe a pool or a spa outside. What anyone can ask for an apartment. People should ask only the good stuff for their apartments.

    Ronnie @ Sycamore Terrace Temecula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your great blog, your blog is really good & very informative, Again Thanks..

    Central London Basements

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...