Wednesday, September 4, 2013

September Wish List

Do you all ever have those few things that you would love to have and you just can't seem to get them out of your head?  I do and these are it!  Introducing my September wish list...


One. 14x20 Gold Polka Dot Pillow | Goods By Grinn
Three. Caitlin Wilson Petals Pillow | Waiting on Martha
Four. Hairbrush, Comb, & Bobby Pins Print | Rifle Paper Co.

I believe that if these items are on my mind, I should probably have them, right?!  What items do you want that you just can't get out of your mind?! Let me know in the comments - I want to know so I can check them out and add them my wish list. :)

7 comments:

  1. Beth-
    While on my mini vacation in Colorado the night before I flew home we watched HDTV...so of course home make over shows. I have been wanting to re-do my home office and now more then ever want to... but of course that costs money. But I would love to get a comfy chair with ottman to put in there, with a fun new book shelf (something along these lines: http://www.hayneedle.com/product/enitiallabwilshire4shelfbookcasedisplaystand.cfm?source=pla&tid=ENLB081&adtype=pla&kw=&ci_src=17588969&ci_sku=ENLB081&gclid=CJXNs-v7sbkCFapAMgodB3kAMw) with a mirror from Target hanging on the wall (http://www.target.com/p/threshold-sentiment-enjoy-simple-things/-/A-14248071#prodSlot=medium_3_1&term=mirror)...

    Then in the entry way would love to find a half moon / crescent entryway table to decorate. Cannot find one that I like however to link here..

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Home offices are fun to decorate - you should! :) Good pick on the shelf! I'm not sure the mirror was the right link but I do like the "Enjoy the Simple Things" wall hanging a lot! Let me know when you dive into your project, I will want to hear more! :)

      Delete
  2. Just bought a 50mm lens as an early birthday present to myself. Can't wait to take it on our vacation. Still learning to use it though... : ]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Do you mind if I ask where you found it and if you got a good deal? The one I'm looking at is just over $100. Have fun on vacation!!

      Delete
  3. LOVE the polka dot pillow - so chic!

    Tracy
    www.TracysNotebookofStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that same polka dot pillow from Caitlin Wilson Textiles- love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the polka dot pillow! So chic.

    xx

    Jen

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...