Monday, July 8, 2013

Sponsor Meet & Greet: Kristen from Pink Fox Designs

Happy Monday!  I am so excited to feature Kristen from Pink Fox Designs today - she is my newest sponsor and I am so happy she is here! I love featuring etsy shop owners because I am so motivated by their entrepreneurial drive and creativity.  You will love Kristen's designs!


Hello Design Your Dwelling Readers! My name is Kirsten, Kirsten Ann sometimes just because I like my middle name better than my last :) and I'm the owner of Pink Fox Designs. I'm a graduate in graphic design and so when I'm not designing web sites at my day job I am working on my own designs and my new Etsy shop. Pink Fox Designs was named after my spirit animal being a fox (or so I've decided) and my half pink hair, little tidbit for you! So about my little shop; I have a love for typography and the art of lettering, as well as print design. I love designing something beautiful on screen that is meant to be printed and seen or held physically. I started my Etsy shop only a few weeks ago, as it seemed a great way to start a business off of my personal designs. At Pink Fox Designs I use my love of type to create printed wall art of quotes, lyrics and other things to hang on your wall, and the occasional illustration when I have a creative idea. I print my pieces myself on my Canon inkjet printer on Epson matte paper, and all you have to do is frame it and find a place to hang it! I also love stationary, currently I am designing printables, as I find brides and party planners like to be a part of process, and DIY. For things like invitations, I create a design, and the customer gives me their information, so it is customized to them! In the future I'd love to create already printed stationary, as I find it very fun to buy. Photography is another love of mine, and I sell prints of some of my work to hang as well, mostly architecture and landscapes.

Here is a favorite piece of mine, a quote from Frank Sinatra's song "You Make Me Feel So Young" with polka dots to compliment the song's youthful cheer!

You Make Me Feel Young 8x10 Sinatra Poster

One of my customizable wedding invitations, very bold and to the point for that modern no nonsense bride. I love red and black together!

Red and Black DIY Do It Yourself Custom Printable Wedding Invitation Postcard

And here is one of my photographs, a lovely rustic wall covered in vines, perfect for a country themed room. Taken in Batsto, New Jersey in case you were wondering.

Rustic Vine Wall Print

Find and follow Kristen and Pink Fox Designs in all of these places:

If you are interested in sponsoring Design Your Dwelling and featuring your Etsy shop I would love to have you!  Visit my sponsor page for more information!

3 comments:

  1. Love those prints! Thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome - thanks for reading! :) And ps... my rug is from Pottery Barn!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...