I found this little orb vase at Target (only sold in stores) and immediately had a vision of something sparkly with an oversize flower in it! I should mention that even though this is a super simple DIY project, it has the potential to get very messy... glitter somehow gets everywhere and is impossible to get rid of!
Here is the how to!
Step three is important. Use a paint brush with hard bristles to move the tacky glue around the vase, making sure to cover all of the space you want glitter to stick. It doesn't have to be straight or perfect - the imperfections give it character!
Good luck!


Love how this turned out!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Shannon! I am planning on using a few for wedding decorations! :)
Deletei love this so much! can't wait to see how you incorporate into your wedding! Weeeee! xoxo
ReplyDeleteThanks Katie! I am going to use these as table decorations at the reception. They are sorta small but I think the sparkle will make them stand out. :)
DeleteOh I love this idea! I definitely need to try it :)
ReplyDeleteLooks so pretty!
ReplyDeleteum, i am totally loving this series! now i need to just do one. this is sooo cute
ReplyDeleteThanks Carissa! I have a silver one in my bathroom. They are super cute and ad just enough sparkle!
Delete