1. Betty Crocker cookies come out perfect every time. Not sure how she does it! :)
2. The Christmas Tour of homes when great for the client whose house I helped to decorate. See the house here.
3. I am trying to cook like The Pioneer Woman. So far so good on the pot roast and cobbler I made this week!
4. Tomorrow I am participating in a vendor fair in our community. Here is a quick look at some of the greeting cards I am bringing.
5. 'Bam' has been hanging out with me in my office lately. He loves it and I think it is hilarious when he starts having puppy dreams.
What are your high 5?! Stop over at Lauren's Blog, From My Grey Desk to read more high 5's!
Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara Giveaway Winner! Congratulations to Katie O.! I'll be in touch with you about getting your mascara to you!!

What community is the vendor fair in?
ReplyDelete