Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Client Update: Living Room Design

I am really loving my "on the side" job of helping people to create beautiful spaces they love to live in!  I recently help Melanie, from Indiana, design her living room.  Here is the design we came up with.


The goal was to lighten up the space while still creating a cozy, comfortable and put together feel.  They are also planning to add built-ins and a fireplace to their living room.  This will be a fun space to pull together! :) 

If you, or someone you know, would like to create a new look and feel for your home, email designyourdwellingblog (at) gmail.com to get started or check out my Design Services page.



1 comment:

  1. Love this! So excited for the link up tomorrow! I have mine all ready to go :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...