Monday, October 15, 2012

Top Rated Pinterest Recipes

When I originally joined Pinterest I thought I would pin mostly DIY ideas, home decor and women's fashion.  To my surprise, I find myself pinning recipes more than anything! Here are the top rated Pinterest recipes (as decided by Adam and I)...

Click on the recipe title to get to the actual recipe.

Crispy Cheddar Chicken

easy Crispy Cheddar Chicken-totally making this soon! Love this recipe!

This is the very first recipe I made from Pinterest.  It is SO good! If you don't have Ritz crackers, don't sweat it, you can use any cracker that is similar.  


Make meatloaf in a muffin pan- it cooks in 15 minutes! (Thank you Rachel Ray).  Then 'frost' them with mashed potatoes- i think this may be dinner tonight

Sometimes, we crave a good meatloaf (maybe it's because we are farm kids that love a hearty meal) but this takes meatloaf to the next level!  The mini meatloafs don't seem to get dried out and the best part is, if you have a favorite meatloaf recipe, just put it into a muffin tin!


Lasagna Roll Ups.. can be made in single servings and frozen! Definitely making these this fall!

I haven't had lasagna in a long time so I made this recipe last week.  It is just as good as regular lasagna it just seems to bake better in the pan (no crunch edges) and easier to get out of the pan rather than cut squares.  Just be prepared for your kitchen to be a disaster when your done! :)  


banana bread with Greek yogurt

If you are looking for a good, easy banana bread recipe this is it!  It is so tasty, moist and flavorful!


Coconut Pineapplie Cake

I made this cake and then found out that Adam doesn't like coconut.  However, I thought it was great and apparently my co-workers did too.  Someone left me a note on the cake pan in our company break room saying how good it was!


Hawaiian Rolls Baked Ham and Swiss Sandwiches.  These look amazing!#Repin By:Pinterest++ for iPad#

And finally, our favorite recipe!  These sound hard to make, but they are super simple and so yummy.  They definitely stayed on our "must keep" list!

I have so many more recipes to make that are sitting on my pinterest board titled, "yum"- follow along if you like!  And if you have recipes that you love, leave a link in the comments section below! :)

Have a great Monday!

2 comments:

  1. The banana bread looks so delicious! I definitely want to give it a try :)

    Ellie @ Ellalogy 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ellie! You must try this banana bread - it is delish! :) I've been eating if for breakfast this week!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...