If you follow me on Facebook you've probably been reading a few posts about my desire to decorate a bedroom for fall/winter after paging through the most recent Pottery Barn catalog. Well, I did it and I love it!
Plaid Flannel Sheets: Target // Brown Paisley Shams: West Elm // White duvet: Target // Grey afghan: gift
Yellow Canvas Print: Target (old) // Lamp & lamp shade: Target // Greyhound statue: Target
Plaid Scarf: mall kiosk
Wood tray: Target // Plaid scarf: mall kiosk
The whole room update cost around $50 - flannel sheets, lamp shade, and wood tray. I already had pretty much everything I wanted in the room is just a matter of re-purposing it from another space in my house. The plaid scarves added the extra warm feel that I was going for and they aren't as bulky as a throw might be.
I wish that I could have decorated our master bedroom for fall, but flannel sheets and a down comforter don't go over well with the "Mr."
So - who wants to be a guest this fall?! :)





It looks awesome! So warm and cozy!
ReplyDeleteMe! I love the gray/purple!
ReplyDelete