Tomorrow is my birthday! (I'll be at the end of my 20's! Yikes) One of the birthday traditions I've started for myself is to take the day off from work and do whatever I want to do. I wont check work email or answer work phone calls, I wont run errands, worry about laundry or any of the other things I should do. The day will be mine so here are a few things that I am going to consider doing...
1. Sleep in (maybe)
2. Read a magazine (Real Simple or BHG) with a cup of coffee on the front porch
3. Plant flowers
4. Head to the gym (probably) or take 'Bam' for a walk
5. Spend some time with my blog and Design Your Dwelling Facebook page in order to better connect with my followers and welcome new ones
6. Play a round of golf with my guy
7. Work on some interior design ideas (I had my first person ask me for help with their home -I'm pretty excited)
8. Organize my Pinterest boards
9. Go somewhere for supper that we can eat outside (If it's warm out)
I'm curious... what are your birthday traditions?!
No comments:
Post a Comment