Friday, October 10, 2014

High five for Friday

This high five for Friday post is long overdue!  Do you not do something only to realize how important it really is?  That's how I feel about my high five for Friday posts...

Hot yoga/barre. I've been taking these classes for the past month or so.  I feel SO good afterward because I feel like I sweat out all of the icky stuff my body has been collecting over the week. I never knew I could sweat so much...

Harvest has begun. Finally, a break in the rain has allowed us to get in the field.  This needed to happen.  A bored husband is no good.

Trunk show. My friend, Julie, invited me to a trunk show at a local boutique shop.  It was so fun to shop with friends over some snacks and drinks.

DIY projects. I've finally gotten a few DIY projects done that I've been thinking about for a long time - painted a lamp, changed out artwork, and finished up a wedding shower gift.



Playtime. Colton is rolling over, reaching for toys, and starting to giggle.  All while fighting off a cold.  He's a champ. 

I really need to start taking more pictures...

Cheers to the weekend ahead!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to have your High Five's back!
    When you were talking about sweating out all of the icky stuff by doing yoga, that made me think of this amazing scrub and soak that Arbonne has. People who exercise regularly, and particularly, a lady I know LOVES to use these after she runs marathons swears by it! If you want your skin and pores to feel even more amazing check these out. https://www.arbonne.com/shop_online/showitem.asp?ProductId=7317&menuId=80&withLinks=1
    https://www.arbonne.com/shop_online/showitem.asp?ProductId=7320&menuId=80&withLinks=1
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...