Friday, November 22, 2013

High Five For Friday!


Have you ever had one of those weeks that seems to have drug on and flown by all at the same time? That's where I'm at this week but as always I'm thankful that it's Friday! :)

One. Axe is growing like a weed. In fact, she is out hunting for pheasants this morning.
Two. Victoria's Secret sent me a $10 birthday gift in the mail. They are way ahead of schedule since my birthday isn't actually until May but that's ok.  I'll take it! :)
Three. I am working on tons a lot of greeting cards this week for both my etsy shop and two vendor fairs that I have coming up in December.
Four. Last Saturday I made a pumpkin pie for absolutely no reason other than it sounded good. It was!
Five. Yesterday we got our first snow here in Iowa.  Even though that means winter is pretty much here, which is kind of a bummer, the first snow is always kind of exciting.

How was your week?

Don't forget to register for this $200 Target Giveaway!
My awesome sponsors have also compiled a giveaway that includes a pillow cover, earrings, and virtual room consult!
And, if you are thinking of growing out your bangs, here are 3 ways to hide your bangs.

3 comments:

  1. How sweet is your pup?!!? So cute! And I got my $10 birthday gift from VS this week too, but right on time. It'll buy me all of one pair of underwear? Free is free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They grow WAY too fast! I can't believe our black lab is a year now. She's little still though.

    Sweet picture of your cute puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, can't say no to a really early birthday present, can ya? :) And your greeting cards are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...