Happy Friday!
I hope you all had a "spooktacular" Halloween. (That's about as halloween-ey I get!)
One| I've been into cucumbers with a little ranch dressing as a snack. Yum.
Two| One of the design clients whose living room I helped decorate sent me this picture of her progress. I absolutely love it!
Three| 'Axe' went hunting for the first time last weekend. Adam brought home a pheasant wing to practice training her with. She knows right where it is and she wants is Oh-So-Bad!
Four| I made this sweet little Halloween card for my husband. Clever, huh?!
Five| This fabric from Kate Spain came in the mail - I can't wait to make a pillow cover out of it! :)
One the blog this week...
I am updating my master bedroom - here is the design board.
Our wedding review, professional pictures, and vendor Facebook pages.
Have a super weekend my friends!

Mmmmmm cucumbers and ranch can get just plain addicting!
ReplyDeleteaww that halloween card is cute!
ReplyDelete