Thursday, August 9, 2012

Front Porch Pillows

I finally found pillows to add to my outdoor furniture on the front porch!  I have searched long and hard for pillows I like and are inexpensive (I'm cheap).  Here is what I found at Burlington Coat Factory - only $6.99 for each pillow!

My original plan was to try them out and see if I liked them after a day or two knowing that I could always return them. However, the dog, "Bam," decided that one of them would make a good toy to run around the yard with so I had no choice but to like them. :)  (Thankfully the only damage that occured was a couple of holes from teeth marks - he now knows that these are not toys.  He must have known he was in trouble because he went straight to his doghouse and wouldn't come out!)

Regardless, I like them and am happy with my purchase!



They even match my little fire pot!


I love outdoor spaces and tend to spend a lot of Friday nights on the porch catching up over dinner and a few cocktails - this is one of the best parts of summer!


3 comments:

  1. those pillows are a great addition to your front porch. i love the turquoise and how it compliments the star on the wall. love your front porch. wishing i had one now

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just heart your blog! Thought you might be interested in 2 giveaways I'm hosting @ www.domesticsweetheart.com

    P.S. I'm a new GFC follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you for becoming a follower! I will definitely stop over to check out your blog and giveaways!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...