Friday, August 10, 2012

5 on Friday!

Ahhhh... Friday already?!  This week flew by but I got a lot accomplished! Here are some of the great things that happened this week...

1| The Garage Is Insulated!
You're probably wondering how this could be a "great thing" that happened this week?! Well, I have a couple of reasons... First, it needed to get done before we left for vacation.  Second, I love to be able to see what I've accomplished and, most importantly I got to spend the day working with Adam.  We work well together, have fun, and can get a lot accomplished! :)

2| 4 Blog Posts and 7 New Design Your Dwelling Facebook Fans
This has been a big week for me as far writing blog posts - 4 total!  It sure pays to work ahead! :)  I also want to welcome 7 new fans to the Design Your Dwelling Facebook page.  Thanks for joining!  Can I get to 100 fans this week?  Help me out by becoming a fan! :)

3| SHINE
I joined a new women's networking group in the town I live in called SHINE!  It stands for  Success Happens through Inspired Networking Excellence.  I am looking forward to being a part of this group - it's full of business women in my community.  I can't wait to get to know them and learn from them! :)

4| Impromptu Grill-Out
I love summer nights when you get to grill out, have a couple of drinks and sit on the deck with friends.  It was a quick invite but a lot of fun!

5| Weekend Guests
My sister, Kayle, and her husband are coming tomorrow night.  I haven't seen them since my trip to Nebraska in May so it will be fun to spend some time with them. Plus, I love having guests!

Today I am linking up my 5 on Friday post here:


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...