Monday, June 25, 2012

My New Favorite Magazine

Have you seen this yet?! HGTV has a magazine and I have fallen in love with it!


I scored this great find in the airport and I've read every page.  The magazine is filled with so many great ideas, how-to tips, DIY projects and they all come from the hosts of our favorite shows like Emily Henderson, Sabrina Soto, and David Bromstad.

Here are a couple of my favorite topics from this issue...

Shop Like A Stylist


Yard Sale Finds Reinvented
 

My subscription card is sent in and I can't wait to get my next issue!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Beth! Thanks for following me! I'm following you via GFC now too. :) I LOVE HGTV magazine. I was only able to find it on the shelf once and I keep looking for it, but no luck. Thanks for reminding me how awesome it is. I need to get a subscription!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...