Friday, January 23, 2015

High five for Friday



One | I spent some time in San Antonio, TX for work this week. The warm weather was nice and it was neat to see a different city.  I also considered this a mini vacation.

Two | We have two new babies on the farm - both healthy heifer calves!

Three | Colton has been busy - crawling plus two teeth - all in a very short seven months.

Four | I have, in a way, given my wardrobe an overhaul since Christmas due to gift cards, coupons and great deals.  Should I share some fashion-type posts??

Five | When I got back to the office yesterday I received the nicest note from a gal that works on my team.  It was an awesome way to come back to work!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, do share on the fashion! I'm glad you survived your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm visiting from the Five on Friday link up. I'm always glad to read about a fellow Iowan. Love your style!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...