Friday, December 12, 2014

High five for Friday

One | My Christmas shopping so complete! I'm just waiting for a couple of things that I ordered to arrive.  I'm feeling accomplished because in the past I've always felt as though I am scrambling.

Two| Our house is decorated!  I've mentioned this before, I don't really care to decorate for Christmas.  Mostly because our house is small and I have to think about taking it all down again... Btw, I am excited to have found these stockings after searching multiple Target stores!


Three | Last Saturday I hosted a handmade gift workshop with a few friends. It was a lot of fun and I think I may host one again.

Four | Colton and this dog... he loves her!  He especially loves being licked by her - it makes him giggle.



Five | This one may surprise you but I helped give cows shots this morning before I started work.  I enjoy working with my husband and doing this sort of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...