Thursday, September 4, 2014

Easy Breezy Coastal Bedroom Design

While I was on maternity leave I was fortunate enough to work with a couple of design clients! (Thankfully they were patient with me since the designs took longer than normal to complete.)

This client wanted to create a bedroom that had a coastal and somewhat rustic feel.  What came out of the design process was this Easy Breezy Coastal Bedroom design board!


This might be one of my favorite rooms that I've worked on.  I love the light - airy feel, cool colors, and mix of furniture.  Not to mention a couple of interesting pieces like the wave pillow, nightstand, and turtle planter!

This gal was fun to work with and I loved her input with the ideas she had throughout the design process!

If you are interested in your own e-design, check out my design services!

Out of respect for paying clients, I do not share item sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...