Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Kitchen sneak peek

Our home renovation is finally coming to a close - just waiting on the painter to come back for touch ups and to finish painting our trim.  I am so ready to have my entire house put back together and to be done working with contractors coming and going.  While I appreciate their hard work, I'm ready to be back on my own schedule, especially Saturday mornings. (Coffee and a little HGTV and Food Network tv-watching - in my pj's of course!)

Once I get to bringing our house together with our decorating plans more posts will come but for now, here is a sneak peek of our kitchen.

Before / Tear Down

During

After

I am more than pleased with the result! :)  Can't wait to show you more!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm super jealous! It looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow the kitchen looks amazing! I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...