Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Client Design + Before & After

Is it seriously December already - eeekkk! This month always seems so jam-packed but in the end we survive!  This month I am participating in two local vendor fairs and hoping to wrap up a couple of client designs before Christmas.  The good news is that this is all stuff I enjoy!! (Did I tell you that I haven't started Christmas shopping yet either?!)

Anyhow... I month or two back I had the opportunity to work with a great gal, Neda, to re-decorate her living room.  She has such a great space so of course my mind started to go in a million different directions because the possibilities were endless.

Here is a "before" look at her living room.

Isn't her space awesome?! I love the high ceilings and the open floor plan!  Based on the client profile she sent me, I pulled together this living room design for her.


Neda did such a great job pulling the space together.  I sort of want to live here. :)  Not to mention this quick picture from her phone looks like it came from a magazine!  It's so clean, fresh, and modern!!  This is easily one of my favorite spaces that I've had the opportunity to decorate!


What do you think?!

If you are looking for help with any room in your home, let me know, I'd be happy to help!  Hop on over to my e-design services page for more information or email me designyourdwellingblog (at) gmail.com to get started!



2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...