Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My Favorite Travel Accessory

My week started off with travel for work to Columbus, Ohio!  While I was sitting on the airplane, thinking about some upcoming blog posts, it came to mind that I should share my favorite travel accessory idea with you - an extra large scarf! I have them in a few colors and they have proven to come in handy often.  I don't leave home without one!


My favorite travel accessory!
(6' x 2' rayon scarf)

Not only do they look cute as an actual scraf to wear casually or paired with a nice jacket, but they work good as a blanket on the airplane or as a shawl to use during meetings at conference centers.  These are much easier to carry around than a jacket because you can wear it around your neck or put it in your bag!

Here is the other great thing about a scarf like this - you can use it to decorate!  In our spare bedroom, I am using one as a throw on the end of the bed or you tuck one over the back of a chair to change the look of a room!



The scarves I get are made of rayon fabric and measure about 6' long x 2' wide and can be found in pretty much any department store.  I've had the best luck finding them rather inexpensive at JC Penny, Herbergers and Younkers.

If you have other ideas for scarves, please leave a comment!  And let us know what your favorite travel accessory is - I am always looking for new ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...