While most women love to shop for shoes and purses, I love to shop for bedding! Don't get me wrong, I like purses and shoes too, but I am always searching the home and bedding departments looking for a way to spruce up my bedroom or give it a quick update. I even had bedsheets on my Christmas list one year!
My quick trip to Macy's to check out their home and bedding sale gave me inspiration for this simple bedroom update to post on my blog today. It doesn't require paint or even a monetary investment. If you need a quick bedroom update, just change out your bedding! Check out the pictures below of my guest bedroom. The bedding change is a subtle difference but it freshens up the room!
![]() |
| Original Bedding |
![]() |
New Bedding
|
Below are a couple more tips to make this bedroom update inexpensive while keeping the impact!
- Reverse your comforter. Instead of getting something new, just use the reverse side.
- Make your bed differently.
- Add decorative pillows.
- Buy new pillow cases. If you can't afford a whole set of sheets, just buy the pillow cases.
- Shop in the clearance aisles. There are always good bargains to be found.
No comments:
Post a Comment